Towne Vue Drive Water Main Project
This project includes fully replacing 3,400 linear feet of 6-inch and 12-inch main utilizing a pipe bursting process. Pipe bursting minimizes excavation, time, and disruption in the area. The new main will stay in the same alignment as the existing main. While there will be some excavation necessary at service connections and bore pit locations it will be considerably less disruption. Minor water service interruptions will take place to install valves; however, temporary waterlines will run above ground to minimize service interruptions. Project limits are Town Vue Drive from Gladiola Lane to Honeysuckle Lane.
When Will Work Occur?
- Crews will begin mobilizing Friday, February 10, 2023.
- Estimated construction duration is 11 weeks.
- Project will be divided into 2 phases
- Phase 1- Towne Vue Drive from Travertine Lane to Gladiola Lane
- Phase 2- Towne Vue Drive from Travertine Lane to Honeysuckle Lane
- Equipment staging will take place in the alley from Towne Vue Circle to Towne Vue Drive
- To ensure customers receive notifications related to the project they should verify their contact information (cell phone and email) is updated in our system. Call SAWS Customer Service at 210-704-7297 to update information.
- Cecilia Picazo, SAWS Government Relations
- (210) 233-3750
- For emergencies, please call the SAWS Emergency Operations Center 24 hours a day seven days a week at (210) 704-7297.