Continuance Request

You may reschedule your court appearance one time, by mailing a reschedule request to the municipal court, by making that request in person at the clerk window, or by emailing the court at If you make your request by email you will need to include your name, date of birth, address and phone number in the email.  Only one reschedule will be allowed before a court appearance is required.