The Castle Hills Business Association is pleased to announce our next Mixer to be held at Thai Topaz, 2177 NW Military Hwy, Wednesday, August 24 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Guest Speaker: Randy Pulman of Pulman, Cappucio & Pillen, LLP
Topic: Business Litigation Issues and How the Firm Can Help
Click here for flyer information.
"The Castle Hills Business Association (CHBA) exists to provide a forum for businesses and business owners residing in Castle Hills to enhance their success through communication with their colleagues, other businesses in San Antonio, and with the City of Castle Hills."
The CHBA offers these opportunities to members:
- To meet and network with other business leaders in Castle Hills
- To exchange ideas and concepts with one another
- To meet and work with the City of Castle Hills
- To partner with Castle Hills associations in promotions of Community events
- To interface with other business associations such as the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- To socialize and have fun together!
To join the Castle Hills Business Association click here to fill out application and email to CastlehillsBA@gmail.com.
***Download PDF above, then click Download this file to complete application***